Train the Trainer - Fast Track Course
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use adult learning styles and how they impact on the design and delivery of training programmes
- Employ good strategies for writing effective training courses and sessions
- Recognise the characteristics of effective trainers – and use them to deliver great learning experiences
- Exhibit confidence in your ability to develop effective training programmes and events
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who has a new responsibility to train others or who has some experience and wishes to update and enhance their skills to deliver engaging interactive training to encourage change and improvement.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
CPD Certified 6 Learning Hours 6 Points
Training Course Content
Introduction & Workshop Objectives
- Today’s programme
- What you would like to achieve
How Adults Learn
- The four learning styles
- How to incorporate each into the training environment
- Accelerated learning – what is it – why is it relevant to trainers
- Setting and writing SMART objectives
- Considering the building blocks to achieve them
- What activity will help the learner absorb key information
- The importance of timings for each building block
Making Training Sessions Come Alive
- Visual aids and activities to help consolidate and absorb learning
- The choices we have
- The ‘dos and don’ts’ of each
Preparing For Your Training Session
- The chance to plan a training session using the guidelines and tips given so far
- Individual help and guidance from the trainer
Practical Training Session
- The opportunity to train others during a 10 minute session
- Evaluating the session to measure its effectiveness
Conclusion, recap of key learning points and putting it into action
Course fees are £425 + VAT per delegate.
GBC offers a 'buy one, get one half price' offer on all courses. Please send us an enquiry for more information.
GBC can develop customised solutions or deliver off-the-shelf courses in-house for your staff. This approach makes perfect sense for groups of 4+ delegates, enhancing cost effectiveness as well as team bonding.
GBC Learning & Development - Business training at its best
The trainers at GBC Learning & Development have practical backgrounds and a wealth of experience, in both the business and public sectors. This means they can adapt their training courses to the specific needs of each group, encouraging full participation. GBC...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Train the Trainer course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!