The Mindful and Emotionally Intelligent SalespersonGenos International Europe
The Mindful and Emotionally Intelligent Salesperson
Powerful masterclass designed to help attendees discover how to harness the principles of mindfulness and emotional intelligence for sales success. Attendees will supercharge their sales skills with this powerful programme that brings together the power of Neuroscience, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence to develop salespeople who naturally engage their prospects and clients to achieve superior results.
It's hard to find a professional salesperson who hasn't been trained to within an inch of their lives on their products' features, advantages & benefits, and on the tools and techniques of professional selling.
And still the reality is that research shows that 20% of all salespeople are 'bottom performers', 68% are 'average performers', and just 20% are 'top performers' those salespeople who sell dramatically more than anyone else - our 'sales stars'.
The difference is not product knowledge or sales technique, but the ability to manage themselves and relate effectively to others: their Emotional Intelligence.
Without Emotional Intelligence salespeople struggle to establish rapport with prospects and clients, manage stress effectively, and stay motivated in tougher times
Suitability - Who should attend?
This highly practical programme is designed specifically for salespeople and for in-house or external coaches, consultants, HR professionals, trainers or sales managers who have responsibility for raising the sales skills and performance of salespeople. Learn techniques to develop sales teams with a variety of unique strategies.
Training Course Content
- Why the ability to manage how you 'show up' is critical to your sales success
- How you currently 'show up' to those at work and/or in your professional life
- Why successful sales teams are increasingly turning to Emotional Intelligence to raise performance
- The three places salespeople get derailed in the sales process - and how can you avoid being derailed
- Why self-awareness is critical to success in sales
- How low awareness of others sabotages your sales success How to tune into your prospects and clients more effectively
- How to work on your self-management and resilience (ability to bounce back from stress)
- How to deal with the stress that comes quite naturally from the setbacks and challenges that are such a standard part of professional sales
- The neuroscience of sales and selling - understand why your biological survival mechanisms and those of your client make sales and selling such a stressful and emotional activity
Contact the provider for more information regarding prices.
Genos International Europe
Genos International helps professionals apply core emotional intelligence skills that enhance their self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience. In a world of ‘do more with less’, applying emotional intelligence at work is fundamental to success. In 2002, Genos International was first...
Find out more about this The Mindful and Emotionally Intelligent Salesperson course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!