- Do you want to learn to how to take blood?
- Would you like to learn new skills and take advantage of the UK’s current high demand for phlebotomists?
- Perhaps you are a Healthcare Assistant and would like to supplement your income with part-time phlebotomy work.
- Or, are you unemployed or about to leave school with little or no formal qualifications?
- Are you retired or semi-retired and would like persue a completely different vocation?
- Do you want to improve your existing phlebotomy skills?
- Do you need continuing education (a Nationally Recognised Certificate awarding you 3 credits at Level Three)?
If you answer yes to any of the questions, this course is for you!
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!