Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Skilled Performance Manager - 1 Day Open Course
The Skilled Performance Manager programme offered by Global Edge introduces managers to their five performance conversation styles.
This one-day workshop provides the practical skills for managers to engage, motivate and manage the performance of others through their everyday conversations. The programme is extremely practical and challenging, and provides participants with the core skills and confidence to have productive performance conversations whatever the situation. The course involves 180 degree personal profiling and individual practice and feedback analysis with actors.
As a result of attending this highly practical course, participants will be able to:
- Benchmark and assess their behaviours as a performance manager identifying key strengths and development gaps.
- Design a clear approach to achieve their desired outcomes in each performance conversation.
- Utilise a practical framework to flex their styles as appropriate in each situation.
- Make use of a range of tools and techniques to have open and honest conversations, and build a strong connection with others.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The programme is suitable for managers who want to enhance their performance management skills.
Training Course Content
The course framework is as follows:
- Exercise: An introduction to Performance Conversations
- The Business Case: Why Performance Conversations?
- What makes a Skilled Performance Manager?
- A Flexible Framework: The 5 styles
- Your Personal Profile: Strengths and gaps
- Practical Case Studies: Tools and techniques
- The Preparation Guide: The 3 questions
- Learning into Practice: Your challenging performance conversation
- Individual critique and feedback
- Personal Development planning
The cost of this one-day open training programme is £675+VAT per delegate.
Global Edge - training for everyday performance conversations
Global Edge is a team of highly qualified and knowledgeable performance conversation experts. Their team of highly qualified and experienced performance managers are passionate about increasing the frequency, quality and impact of performance conversations inside organisations, in other words, the everyday...