ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and TourismGlobal Edulink
ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism
Would you like to become a manager in the hospitality industry? The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism is designed to develop your core skills and competencies to take on a managerial role in the tourism sector. ThisATHELevel 5 Diploma will give you the opportunity to achieve higher education and progress to study the degree of your choice. Learners will not require traditional entry-level qualifications. If you want to establish a lucrative career in the hospitality industry, this top-up qualification is an approved progression pathway to reach your career goal. This OFQUAL regulated qualification in the UK aims to support learners who want to gain an accredited qualification in half the time. It is equivalent to the second year degree programme. This means that you can progress to a Bachelor Degree in Management for Travel and Tourism and gain exemptions for some completed units.
The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism is a recognised certification that will make you a marketable candidate across the hospitality industry. You can demonstrate your expertise in this area to potential employers. The qualification will also increase your earning power and enhance your educational profile.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include a Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 18
- Prior study in Tourism, Management or related subjects at level 4 or above
- A level 4 qualification, such as ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- An appropriate standard of English
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the Certificate for ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and the other UK and international regulators. ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications which include business and management, law, computing and healthcare. ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top-Up degrees by a number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for learners.
Training Course Content
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months of access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Travel and Tourism Organisations in a Global Context [T/503/8148]
- Managing Communication [D/503/7074]
- People Management [Y/503/7073]
- Marketing Principles and Practice [M/503/7077]
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism, learners must complete 3 mandatory units and 1 optional unit totalling 60 credits.
Method of Payment
Choose the payment method that best suits you!
- Full package: A one-time fee of £899.00 can be paid to access this course, which includes the awarding body registration fee and assessments fee.
- Instalment basis: The total price is £907.00, from which an initial fee of £249.00 can be paid to buy the course. The remaining amount can be paid as £209.00 and £449.00 for awarding body registration and assessment respectively.
Progression and Career Path
Once you complete the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism, you will gain an accredited qualification that will provide the pathway to enter a Bachelor’s Degree and Top Up Degree programme in the second year in a number of recognised Universities in the UK. Learners can progress to the following,
- Employment or increased opportunities in your current job role
- Larger qualifications at the same level, such as Extended Diploma in Management or Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
- Second-year of Bachelor’s Degree Programme at some universities and claim exemptions for some units completed
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses