Beauty Therapy and Business Diploma – Level 3:
Beauty Therapy and Business Diploma – Level 3
Whether you hope to work for an established Beauty Therapy business or would like to become a Freelance Beauty Therapist, this course contains all the information you need. The course is open to all levels of experience and aims to give the practical knowledge and skills needed to take the Beauty Therapy industry by storm.
Our curriculum has been designed by experts in Beauty Therapy, and covers everything from in-depth lessons on make-up application and tools, how to create your kit, manicure and pedicure techniques, and hair styling for men and women. As well as the fundamentals of Beauty Therapy, the course contains essential guidance on establishing and running a successful business. So you can be assured that upon successful completion of the course you will be fully able to set up and then successfully run your own Beauty Therapy business. In addition, you could go on to higher-level study if you wish to do so.
Who Is It For?
This course would ideally suit anyone hoping to open or manage a Beauty Therapy business, or go on to study it at higher level.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Business.
- Identifying Skin Types
- Applying Corrections
- Learning Tools
- Understanding Foundations And Corrections
- Explore Colours
- Applying An Eye Make Up
- Make Up Tips For Eyebrows
- Lip Make Up Techniques
- Different Types Of Make Up
- Understanding False Eyelashes And Eyelash Extensions
- Applying Make Up For Different Ages
- Definitions Of Health And Safety
- Ow To Create Your Make Up Kit
- General Care Of Hands
- Manicure Techniques
- Pedicure Techniques
- Learning Nail Art
- Gel & Shellac Manicure Techniques
- A Close Look At Hair
- Treating Your Hair
- Identifying Hair Color And Hair Shapes
- How To Wash Hair Professionally
- Touch The Tools
- Styling Tips
- About Men’s Hair
- Learning Up Styling
- Explore Extensions
- First Step To Accounting
- Types Of Accounting
- How To Make Sense Of Your Accounts
- Process Of Keeping Inventory And Tracking Sales
- Way Of Controlling And Managing Expenses
- Avoiding Illegal Accounting
- Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- Proper Bookkeeping Process Of Tracking & Reporting Taxes
- How To Handle An Audit
- Marketing Tips
- Definition Of Marketing Plan
- Low Cost Marketing Techniques
- How To Develop Your Brand
- Social Media And Online Marketing Tips
- Public Relations And Advertising
- Preparation – Before You Start Your Business
- Preparation – Introduction To Marketing
- Setting Up Your Business
- Way Of Running Your Business
- Explore Your Business Plan
- Launching Your Business
There are many employment options in the beauty industry, which may include:
- Salon Manager
- Salon or Clinic Owner
- Sales and Distribution
- Salon and Clinic Staff
- Health Spa or Hotel
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.However, learners need to have basic understanding of the English Language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Non-accredited external qualification
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Beauty Therapy and Business Diploma – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!