Beauty Therapy Diploma – Level 2
If you have a passion for hair and make-up then this Beauty Therapy Diploma is the perfect opportunity for you. Whether you hope to work for an established Beauty Therapy business or would like to become a Freelance Beauty Therapist, this course contains all the information you need. The course is open to all levels of experience and aims to give the practical knowledge and skills needed to work in the Beauty Therapy industry.
Who Is It For?
This course is suitable for anyone hoping to work in the Beauty Industry, either freelance or within a salon.
This course is comprehensive and covers the modules listed under the curriculum below.
- Identifying Skin Types
- Applying Corrections
- Learning Tools
- Understanding Foundations and Corrections
- Explore Colours
- Applying an Eye Make Up
- Make Up Tips for Eyebrows
- Lip Make Up Techniques
- Different Types of Make Up
- Understanding False eyelashes and eyelash extensions
- Applying Make up for different ages
- Health and safety
- How to create your make up kit
- General care of hands
- Manicure Techniques
- Pedicure Techniques
- Learning Nail Art
- GEL & SHELLAC MANICURE Techniques
- Module 19- A close look at hair
- How to treat your hair
- Identifying Hair color and hair shape
- How to wash hair professionally
- Tool Handling
- Styling Tips
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
You don’t need to have any previous qualifications to take this course, it’s available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.Learners should have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT to take this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Beauty Therapy Diploma – Level 2 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!