Bookkeeping and Payroll ManagementGlobal Edulink
Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That’s why there is such a demand for qualified bookkeepers. When you study with Global Edulink, you will find it easier to get a job because you will have a widely recognised qualification on your CV. This online Bookkeeping and Payroll Management training course (USA Standards) provides individuals, small business owners and management with the information they need to create an effective and reliable bookkeeping system. Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Bookkeeping and Payroll Management qualification. As Global Edulink is a leading course provider in the UK, this course is of high quality, allowing you to enhance your Accounting and Bookkeeping skills and prove to employers that you can provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties in an effective manner.
A bookkeeper keeps business financial records and performs basic and essential accounting tasks. QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software packages around with both online and desktop versions. In this online course you will learn how to set up QuickBooks Online for your clients, how to create a company file, navigate QuickBooks, create a chart of accounts, add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts, set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks, create and send invoices and sales receipts, enter and pay bills, track expenses and income, connect to your bank through QuickBooks, and much more.
Additionally, you will learn the fundamental rules of double-entry bookkeeping and how they are used to produce the balance sheet and the profit and loss account.
You will receive an efficient mentor support service, step by step guided videos, reading and study materials, an online study platform, and a forum to build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to get good results.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
- Know the purpose of accounting and why is it important for a business
- Understand the difference between assets and liabilities
- Explain the various types of proprietorship
- Learn how small business owners can now profit by improved bookkeeping skills with QuickBooks 2014.
- To introduce bookkeeping and provide an understanding of what information needs to be recorded.
- To give guidance on improving and forecasting cash flow and how to draw up a budget.
- To explain how to provide and deal with invoices.
- Create a new company, work with accounts and lists, manage inventory, record sales, and process payroll
- Be able to generate reports and graphs for your business while keeping your bottom line in mind
- Establish what it takes to manage your finances and run your business more efficiently.
- Prepare yourself for the Intuit QuickBooks Certified exam.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- This online bookkeeping course is aimed at small business owners and management teams who want to learn how to run a successful bookkeeping system.
- This course was created for anyone who wants to learn QuickBooks. Whether you signed up simply to learn QuickBooks or are new to the software, we will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the program.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Bookkeeping and Pay Management.
Training Course Content
This Bookkeeping and Payroll Management training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key areas listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours and each unit carries 10 guided learning hours.
1. Accounting and Bookkeeping Essentials
2. QuickBooks & Payroll Management
3. QuickBooks for Sales
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course will greatly enhance your accounting qualifications to secure a rewarding job position in the accounting and finance industry. You can also use this certificate to study further in bookkeeping and payroll management or to progress considerably in your career.
- Account Assistant – £20,341 per annum
- Bookkeeper - £20,744 per annum
- Office Admin – £17,444 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,406 per annum
Common Career Paths For Account Assistant
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Bookkeeping and Payroll Management course - simply fill out your details: