Business Admin - Level 4 DiplomaGlobal Edulink
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a professional qualification for individuals to advance in their chosen field of employment, continue to gain higher educational qualification or in a related vocational area. With ample opportunities for career development, learners will gain an understanding, and improve in their skills and technical knowledge to gain titles of senior employment in an enterprise environment.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is for individuals working in Business Administration or aspiring to gain the titles of Office Manager, Executive Assistant or Programme Manager. Learners will be able to perform effectively in an enterprise environment and possess the qualities necessary in situations which require personal responsibility and decision making. The programme covers topics including business administration systems, managing information and knowledge, and communicating in business and project management. In addition, learners can extend their occupational skills to human resource management, operational planning, marketing and customer service management.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to four GCSEs at grade A*-C
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
In order to qualify for the program(Awarding Body Registration) you will need to make the payment of £149 (Inc.VAT) and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following; Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted and your registration fee of £149 (Inc. VAT) will be refunded to you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration.
Training Course Content
1: Business Administration System
2: Communicating in a Business
3: Managing Self Development
4: Principles of Operational Planning
5: Managing Information and Knowledge
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):195
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):420
- Qualification number (QN):601/3499/9
- Availability:UK and international
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a 420 TQT, 42-credit and 195-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of five modules.
- Unit 1: Business Administration System
- Unit 2: Communicating in a Business
- Unit 3: Managing Self Development
- Unit 7: Principles of Operational Planning
- Unit 8: Managing Information and Knowledge
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £359 (Inc.VAT) is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. After successful completion of this course, you can go on to study further units in order to gain the Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Business or Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration and gain employment opportunities in positions such as Senior Manager and Head of Department.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!