Certificate in Business Crisis Management
As the manager of a manufacturing company, how would you cope if one of your warehouse machine operators passed out at the wheel of his truck and bulldozed into a neighbouring community property and, though unhurt, has caused significant damage to these buildings?
Crises are abnormal and unstable situations that threaten an organisation’s strategic objectives, reputation or viability. They arise from many different causes but, regardless of the trigger, the consequences of a crisis for the organisation and its stakeholders can be significant. A crisis can threaten the continued existence of the organisation but it is important to note that it can also present opportunities for a well-prepared organisation to emerge stronger than ever before.
Who is it for?
- Those with the responsibility for crisis management within an organisation.
- Those considering a move into a Business Crisis Management role.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate in Business Crisis Management.
- Business Crisis Management – part 1
- Business crisis management – part 2
- Overview of business crisis management-part 3
- Overview of business crisis management-part 4
- Overview of business crisis management-part 5
- Business crisis management – part 6
- Overview of business crisis management-part 7
- Overview of business crisis management-part 8
- Mock exam
- Final exam
On the successful completion of this course in Business Crisis Management, you will be qualified to work for an array of job roles within the business crisis management industry. You can also use this course as a foundation to study further in the area or to progress gradually within your career. Given below are few of the job positions this course will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to
- Security Manager – £33,383 per annum
- Manufacturing Team Leader – £25,393 per annum
- Risk analyst – £33,622 per annum
- Risk management consultant – £43,376 per annum
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Certificate in Business Crisis Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!