Cisco : CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND
For individuals who are involved in the technical management of Cisco wireless platforms and solutions, Global Edulink, a leading UK online course provider, is pleased to offer the Cisco 200-355 CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND online course which involves learning how to accurately install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot networks within the telecommunications industry.
Upon completion of this course, you are expected to be able to undertake activities such as the following:
- Understand the basic wireless standards and signals
- Understand WLAN security methods and access with differing client devices
- Implement stand alone and Cloud deployments and architectures
- Perform basic WLAN configuration
Who is it for?
Telecommunications network engineers or those hoping to achieve a career in this field
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
1. Basics of wireless networking
2. Standards of wireless networking
3. Types of wireless signals
4. Antenna types
5. Topologies in networking
6. Types of wireless frames
7. Coverage planning of wireless networks
8. Network architecture types
9. Cloud deployments and stand alone networks
10. Controller based deployment of wireless networks
11. Controller discovery process
12. Roaming wireless network
13. Radio resource management for wireless networks
14. Best practices for wireless security
15. Configuration of wireless lan
16. Configure guest networks
17. Wireless client connectivity
18. Managing wireless networks
19. Cisco interface
20. Cisco network troubleshooting
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Cisco 200-355 CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND.
[The 02 Cisco 200-355 CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND exam is a 90-minute, 60-70 item assessment that is associated with the CCNA Wireless certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) and 802.11 technology essentials along with installing, configuring, monitoring, and basic troubleshooting tasks needed to support small to medium business and enterprise wireless networks].
Thi official exam is not included and must be purchased separately.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Cisco 200 355: CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!