Cisco CCNET 100-101 & CCNA 200 -101 Course PackageGlobal Edulink
Cisco CCNET 100-101 & CCNA 200 -101 Course Package
As a leading professional and vocational training provider in the industry, Global Edulink offers the Cisco CCNA course package that includes Cisco CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) & Part 2 (ICND2) -100-101 & 200-101 exam preparation courses.
CCENT 100 – 101 (ICND1) exam preparation course which provides the knowledge, understanding, and skills needed required to support small enterprise networks including installation, operation, and network security.
Cisco CCNA 200 - 201 (ICND2) exam preparation course provides the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary to perform basic tasks on mid-sized switched and routed networks such as installations, configurations, operations, and troubleshooting, along with the ability to verify WAN connections. At a basic level, a CCNA must also be able to mitigate security threats and understand wireless networking concepts.
The topics covered in these courses align with the exam objectives as published by Cisco. When you have completed these courses you should be well prepared for the industry-standard Cisco CCNA certification examinations.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, and mock exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- This course is suitable for anyone who is looking to begin a career in Cisco networking and gain their first certification or an existing Cisco Network Engineer looking to upgrade their existing Cisco certifications.
- Earning CCNA allows you to progress into other Professional and Expert level certifications and demonstrate your networking expertise to employers.
- Providing you start off at entry-level, there are no entry requirements to undertake this course.
- Recommended Years of Experience/Knowledge: 6 months to 1 year
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Training Course Content
This online training course package is comprehensive and designed to cover the requirements of following official exams. This course has been designed for 40 guided learning hours.
- CISCO CCENT 100-101 - ICND1 - INTERCONNECTING CISCO NETWORKING DEVICES PART1.
- CISCO CCNA 200-101 - ICND2 - INTERCONNECTING CISCO NETWORKING DEVICES PART2.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
SPECIAL NOTE:This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately. Please contact our Help Desk for further information.
Method of Assessment:
Exam Number: CCENT 100-101 ICND1
Duration: 90 minutes (50-60 Questions)
Types of Questions: Multiple Choice (single and multiple answer).
Available Languages: English
Passing score: Varies, but it is around 800-850 out of 1000
Exam Number: CCNA200-101 ICND2
Duration: 75 Minutes (50-60 Questions)
Types of Questions: Multiple Choice (Single and Multiple answer).
Available Languages: English, Japanese
Passing score: varies, but it is around 800-850 out of 1000.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Cisco CCNET 100-101 & CCNA 200 -101 Course Package course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.