Coaching and Mentoring Diploma – Level 3
A Coach or Mentor is someone who assists a client to build their self-worth and confidence. They help their clients to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they would like to be far more effectively than if they had tried alone.
A skilled coach can assist a client to obtain their desired goals. Coaches achieve this by using effective tools and techniques to help their clients to:
- Discover the answers they are looking for
- Gain clarity of their aspirations
- Recognise and remove any obstacles to achieving these aspirations
1. An introduction to coaching
2. Emotions, needs and psychological principles
3. The process of communication
4. The techniques of coaching and mentoring
5. Conclusion and summary
Who is it for?
You’re the type of person who:
- People are drawn to and want to confide in
- Friends and colleagues ask for advice
- Has a strong desire to help others succeed
- Understands the need to be professionally trained
- Wants to build on your good communication skills to make them more effective in coaching
- Wants to see people become the best version of themselves
- Wants a fuller understanding of the concept of coaching and the complexities of an individual in terms of their needs, emotions, habits, strengths and weaknesses
- Wants to examine coaching psychology, boundaries, and aspects of thinking and learning
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring – Level 3
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, having good education background will be advantage to study this course.Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Coaching and Mentoring Diploma – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!