Colours for DesigningGlobal Edulink
Colours for Designing
Learn how to create professionally presented colour design solutions to a range of clients
What is Colour Design?
Colour Design is about understanding the psychology of colour and the application of colour to wide-ranging environments. Your new learning can be applied to commercial or residential design projects, corporate marketing and branding, colour development for product ranges, and product design.
OK.Love it. So how can I become a Colour Designer?
One of the world’s leading online training providers, Global Edulink, provides the answer. When you study our Colours for Designing course, you first gain the fundamentals of colour and design. Then you’ll build on this foundation to develop extensive knowledge and skills in applying colour to provide impact. You’ll also look at which colours make up the colour wheel and chart and how these colours can be applied in design. The technicalities are also considered, with a focus on warm vs. cool colours. Effective use of colour is also important – which colours work well together and in which settings, and which do not. You’ll also want to know what the different colours mean. Finally, distinct roles are highlighted (make-up artist, personal stylist, and event planner), and how these professionals use colour to fantastic effect in their work.
This course truly removes the mystery from colour theory and shows artists and non-artists alike how to confidently choose, apply, and modify palettes of eye-catching hues. The training provides clear advice on how to create colour schemes based on current trends and the tastes of different target audiences. You’re also shown how colour can attract attention and affect mood and meaning.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Those new to, or already work within, a profession where colour and its use within design is paramount.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Colours for Designing.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 1- INFLUENCE WITH CREATIVE USE OF COLOUR
- MODULE 2- UNDERSTANDING COLOURS
- MODULE 3- COLOUR DIMENSIONS – HUE, VALUE AND CHROMA
- MODULE 4- CLASSIFICATIONS FOR UNDERTONES
- MODULE 5- HOW TO USE COLOUR COMBINATIONS
- MODULE 6- DEFINITIONS OF COLOURS
- MODULE 7- HANDLING COLOURS AS A MAKE-UP ARTIST, HAIR STYLIST OR NAIL
- MODULE 8- IDENTIFYING PERSONALIZE TONES
- MODULE 9- HOW TO USE COLOURS AS A STYLIST OR PERSONAL SHOPPER
- MODULE 10- HOW TO USE COLOURS AS AN EVENT PLANNER
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Colour Designer
- Consultant for interiors, corporate branding, and products
- Consultant to residential, property developers and large-scale commercial clients
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Colours for Designing course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!