The current landscape of cybersecurity requires specialised skills to troubleshoot via customised hacks and build solid solutions. Each hack is unique and must be combated with master-level security skills and experience. As a CASP-certified IT professional, you will demonstrate that you can provide the best cybersecurity solutions and protection for organizations worldwide.
Who is it for?
- Anyone hoping to obtain a career as, or who already works as any of the following: Information Security Managers, Security Architects, Security Engineers or Security Consultants
- Anyone hoping to provide the best cybersecurity solutions for businesses worldwide.
1. Process of Underlying Security Models
2. How to Select Security?
3. Understanding Cryptography
4. Storage Tips
5. Virtual Computing Methodologies
6. Definition of Ipv6
7. Remote Access Security Techniques
8. Studying Domain Name System
9. Working with Directory Services
10. Learning of Firewall and Vpn
11. Security Configuration Management Techniques
12. Understanding Network Infrastructure Security
13. Overview of Secure Web Services - Part 1
14. Define Buffer Overflows and Sql Injection
15. Process of Access Controlling and Single Sign
16. Process of Risk Assessment and Assessment Techniques
17. Definition of Common Vulnerability
18. What Is Personally Identifiable Information?
19. Understanding Risk Management
20. Definitions of Frameworks
21. Explore Interconnecting Systems, Security Services and Continuous Monitoring
22. Incident Handling and Response
23. What Is Requirements Processing? & Standards Bodies
24. Overview of Secure System Life Cycle
25. Define Of Email, Byod and Voice over Ip
26. Process of Physical Facilities Assessment
The method of Assessment
[The CompTIA CAS-001 Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) has a maximum of 90 questions. The questions are multiple choice and performance based questions. The exam is 165 minutes long and is a pass/fail exam only, there is no scaled score. The exam can be taken in the following languages: English]
Successful candidates will be awarded a CompTIA CAS-001 Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certificate.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- IT Security Specialist
- IT Manager
- IT Security Consultant
- IT Security Engineer
- IT Security Controls Manager
- IT Security Administrator
- Information Security Analyst
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS 001 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!