CompTIA IT Fundamentals Live Practice LabGlobal Edulink
CompTIA IT Fundamentals Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CompTIA IT Fundamentals course.
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51) exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, namely: setting up a workstation, including conducting software installations, establishing network connectivity, identifying compatibility issues and identifying and preventing security risks, managing the safety, and preventative maintenance of computers. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required for CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51) certification exams.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT
No prior experience needed.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a CompTIA IT Fundamentals certificate.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
Training Course Content
- Using features and functions of common operating systems and establishing network connectivity
- Identifying common software applications and their purpose
- Using security and web browsing best practices
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Module 01:Configuring Mobile Devices
Module 02:Installing Windows 8.1 and Fedora Linux Workstation
Module 03:Device Driver Compatibility for OS Support
Module 04:Basic Functions of an Operating System
Module 05:Using Productivity Software – Open Office and Windows Live Mail
Module 06:Using Productivity Software – Desktop Publishing, PDF Creators and Remote Desktop
Module 07:Using Collaboration Software – Cloud Storage and Online Apps
Module 08:Understand Utility Software – Anti-Malware, Software Firewalls, Maintenance and Compression Tools
Module 09:Understanding Executable Files
Module 10:Understanding File Compression Formats
Module 11:Applying Patches and Updates for Windows Desktops
Module 12:Understanding E-mail Configuration on a Mobile Device
Module 13:Install and Configure Network based Anti-Malware Software
Module 14:Understanding Network Password Management
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Exam Codes: FC0-U51 / FC1-U61
- Number of Questions: FC0-U51: 75 / FC1-U61: 110
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice
- Length of Test: FC0-U51: 60 minutes / FC1-U61: 90 minutes
- Passing Score: FC0-U51: 650 / FC1-U61: Pass/fail information will not be available until Q3 2018 – candidates will be notified
- Languages: FC0-U51: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Korean, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, Thai / FC1-U61: English
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an TOTUM Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Upon successful completion of the CompTIA IT Fundamentals course you could go on to study other CompTIA professional qualifications.
- Students considering a career in IT
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in IT-based organizations
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this CompTIA IT Fundamentals Live Practice Lab course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!