CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 Live Practice LabGlobal Edulink
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 course.
CompTIA Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a CompTIA certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink CompTIA Linux+ Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the CompTIA Linux+ exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The Linux + LX0-104 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in the Linux operating system. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in shells, scripting and data management, user interfaces and desktops, essential system services, networking fundamentals, security, plus other administrative tasks. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 certification exam.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Learners should be age 16 or over and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT
- Candidates hoping to take the CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 exam should hold both CompTIA A+ certificate, and a CompTIA Network+ certificate
Candidates for this exam should have 12 months of Linux admin experience.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 certificate.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
Training Course Content
- System configuration
- The command line interface
- Scripting basics
- Network settings and services
- System security
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Module 01:Customize and use the shell environment
Module 02:Customize or write simple scripts
Module 03:SQL data management
Module 05:Manage user and group accounts and related system files
Module 06:Automate system administration tasks by scheduling jobs
Module 07:Localisation and internationalisation
Module 08:Maintain system time
Module 09:System logging
Module 10:Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) basics
Module 11:Manage printers and printing
Module 12:Internet Protocols and Basic Network Configuration
Module 13:Basic network troubleshooting
Module 14:Configure client side DNS
Module 15:Perform security administration tasks
Module 16:Setup host security
Module 17:Securing data with encryption
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Exam Codes: LX0-103
- Number of Questions: 60
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice (Single Response), Multiple Response and Fill-in-the-Blank
- Length of Test: 90 minutes
- Passing Score: 500 (on a scale of 200 to 800)
- Languages: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an TOTUM Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Upon successful completion of the CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 course, you could go on to study other CompTIA professional qualifications.
- Linux Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £35,697)
- Network Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,269)
- Technical Support Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,110)
- Web Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £17,374)
- Systems Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,664)
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 Live Practice Lab course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,245 GBP-1,345 GBP