Counselling Diploma Level 3
Counselling has a huge impact on people’s lives, whether its marriage counselling, mental health counselling or rehabilitation counselling, it facilitates change and growth in people. An individual can benefit hugely from working through their problems and concerns with a counsellor, who has the right approach and adequate knowledge to guide them to a happier life. With our Counselling Diploma, you can become an agent of change and have a positive influence on the lives of many.
To become a successful Counsellor it is important to understand the history of counselling and psychotherapy, to understand the ethical and legal issued that surround it and to understand the various techniques that are used while counselling someone, matters which are all dealt with on this course. Counselling is an excellent career choice because of its high demand and the fact that you can carry it out from your own home, during the hours you prefer. In addition, you could go on to become a Clinical Psychologist, a Family Support Worker, a Life Coach or a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, working either from home or within a professional setting
Who is it for?
This qualification is designed for candidates who have already obtained a recognised qualification in counselling abilities and prefer to:
- Be prepared for work as a certified counsellor in a professional environment
- Learn more about counseling ethics, theory, and mental health
- Take the next stage in training to be a counsellor
- A History Of Counselling And Psychotherapy
- The Role Of A Counsellor
- Theoretical Approaches To Counselling
- Legal And Ethical Issues
- Human Growth And Development
- Counselling In Education
- An Overview Of Mental Health, Substance Abuse And Rehabilitation Counselling
- Social And Cultural Elements Of Counselling
- A Study Of Family, Marriage And Career Counselling
- Definitions Of Group Counselling
Successful graduates will be awarded a Diploma in Counselling. – Level 3.
This qualification opens up many career paths for you, including:
- Government Support Services
- Residential Services
- Community Organizations
- Family Support
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying forNUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Counselling Diploma Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!