Counselling Diploma – Level 3Global Edulink
Counselling Diploma – Level 3
Learn the Secrets to helping other people
Counselling has a huge impact on people’s lives, whether its marriage counselling, mental healthcounsellingor rehabilitation counselling, it facilitates change and growth in people. An individual can benefit hugely from working through their problems and concerns with a counsellor, who has the right approach and adequate knowledge to guide them to a happier life. With our Counselling Diploma (USA Standards), you can become an agent of change and have a positive influence on the lives of many.
To become a successful Counsellor it is important to understand the history of counselling and psychotherapy, to understand the ethical and legal issued that surround it and to understand the various techniques that are used while counselling someone, matters which are all dealt with on this course. Counselling is an excellent career choice because of its high demand and the fact that you can carry it out from your own home, during the hours you prefer. In addition, you could go on to become a Clinical Psychologist, a Family Support Worker, a Life Coach or a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, working either from home or within a professional setting
There are different levels at which counselling can be studied, and this course is perfect for anyone who has completed the Level 2 course in Counselling successfully and would like to continue developing their knowledge further. As well as this, it would suit any individual with a sound educational background or with some prior experience or knowledge of a related subject. Learners are able to study in their own home at their own pace, as we will deliver expert teaching straight to you. Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
Some of the benefits of the course include:
- Understanding the differences between the modes of complimentary therapy given to those interested in discussion therapy
- How to gather information and conduct research
- Develop efficient counselling abilities and learn how to interact effectively and professionally with outside organizations
- Discover ways to enhance effective communication with your client
- Learn to understand client preferences without engagement from others
- A great awareness of the dimensions of setting up a private business and how to achieve their duty as a counsellor
- How to properly facilitate and structure client appointments and facilitate reports as well as client progress
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for candidates who have already obtained a recognised qualification in counselling abilities and prefer to:
- Be prepared for work as a certified counsellor in a professional environment
- Learn more about counseling ethics, theory, and mental health
- Take the next stage in training to be a counsellor
- This course is available to all students of all academic backgrounds, but a sound educational background would be an advantage
- Students must be ages 17 or above to join the qualification
- Plus, a basic understanding of the English language, ICT, numeracy, and literacy are essential to attend this course
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful graduates will be awarded a Diploma in Counselling. – Level 3.
Training Course Content
1. The History Of Counseling And Psychotherapy
- The History of Counseling and Psychothera
2.The Role Of The Professional Counselor Process
- The role of the Professional Counselor
- The Process of Counseling
3.Counseling Theoretical Approaches Techniques - Part One
- Counseling Theoretical Approaches Techniques – Part One
- Counseling Theoretical Approaches Techniques – Part two
4.What Are Ethical And Legal Issues In Counseling?
- What are Ethical and Legal Issues in Counseling?
5.The Human Growth And The Development In Counseling
- The Human Growth and the Development in Counseling
6.School Counseling Techniques
- School Counseling Techniques
7.Overview Of Mental Health, Substance Abuse & Rehabilitation Counseling
- Overview of Mental Health, Substance Abuse & Rehabilitation Counseling
8.Identifying Social And Cultural Elements Of Counseling
- Identifying Social and Cultural Elements of Counseling
9.Family, Marriage And Career Counseling
- Family Counseling and Marriage
- What is Career Counseling?
10.Definition Of Group Counseling
- Definition of Group Counseling
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
On the successful completion of this course, you will walk away with extensive knowledge and skills needed to kick start a successful career in counselling. This certificate can also be of immense benefit for you career progression goals as it helps you win job promotions and salary increments put forth by the organisation.
- Mental Health Counsellor – £24,270 per annum
- School Counselor – £20,934 per annum
- Substance Abuse Counselor – £23,650 per annum
- Career and Employment Counselor - £24,246 per annum
- Travel counsellor – £26,000 per annum
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Find out more about this Counselling Diploma – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses