Diet and Exercise for Post Pregnancy
Having a baby is one life’s most magical experiences, but it is a lot for the body to handle and it can be difficult getting back into shape post-pregnancy. Global Edulink is proud to present this impressive course to give you effective diet and exercise help post-pregnancy, so you can focus on your new bundle of joy, and let us worry about the specifics!
During every pregnancy women go through many changes both physically and emotionally, and learning to properly care for your body post-pregnancy can be incredibly worthwhile. Achieve your weight-loss goals, look after your body properly and stay positive to avoid any stress or worry post-pregnancy.
This course will also help you to learn the appropriate care for your body and your baby by keeping you active and committed to a healthy lifestyle and avoiding any risk of incontinence. All of the exercises included will benefit you and your baby, as a happy mummy makes a happy baby.
Since crash dieting is not a healthy way to lose weight, we will teach you the right diet for you and your baby. Learners will gain an understanding of nutrition and get exactly the right amount of calories in every meal.
This Diet and Exercise for Post-Pregnancy course will cover lots of beneficial information, such as: learning to walk properly post-pregnancy, teaching you to regain the strong foundation of your body, performing the right exercises in the correct way, and a sensible post-pregnancy diet.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for any mother who would like to learn about post-pregnancy nutrition and how to sensibly lose weight post-pregnancy
- The Importance Of Post Pregnancy Care
- Tailoring Your Exercise And Diet Plan
- The Foundations Of Exercise
- Get Your Core Back
- Advanced Exercises For Mother And Baby
- Care For Your Skin,Hair And Nails
- Post Birth Nutrition
- How To Keep Weight Off Long Tern
- An Overview Of Diet And Nutrition
- A Study Of Post Birth Mental Health
- A Study Of Relationships Post Birth
- Forming A Long Term Plan Post Birth
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate in Diet and Exercise for Post-Pregnancy.
As you complete this course, you will have a deep understanding of Diet and Exercise Post-Pregnancy, which could be beneficial for the following careers:
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Pregnancy fitness and health educator
- Holistic health coach
- Yoga instructor
- Pre and post-natal corrective exercise specialist
- Health and mind-body fitness specialist
Benefits you will gain
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Diet and Exercise for Post Pregnancy course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!