Diet and Nutrition Diploma – Level 3Global Edulink
Diet and Nutrition Diploma – Level 3
Why is food and water important and why do we need to eat and drink? Should we all just eat what we like, when we like? Gain in-depth answers to these and many more questions with this diploma course
This online course is the ideal way to gain a Diet and Nutrition Diploma. Whether you’re looking to improve your job prospects, go on to further education, or expand your knowledge, this fully comprehensive course is a convenient and flexible way to become qualified in this arena. And, because the diploma encompasses an extensive coverage of the subject matter, no prior knowledge is required.
Diet and nutrition will be defined and better understood. Healthy eating with regular exercise is key. Before we learn about what our bodies need, we also need to understand how we process food – how we get fat, build muscles, and have enough energy to run our body so that we can walk, talk, pump our heart, breathe, maintain our body and grow – basically, to stay alive. Lessons on this online diet and nutrition course will be learned through practical activities which can easily be done at home.
When you study this course through Global Edulink, a leading online learning provider, you’ll cover topics such as: inner health and outer beauty; learning about the different food types and diets; organic and raw foods; vegan, vegetarian and meat diets; weight management; and, skin super foods.
With relevant experience and qualifications, you can go on to become a Nutritionist. Nutritionists carry out research and use scientific knowledge to provide information and advice about the effects of food and nutrition on health and well-being.
If you’re interested in healthy eating and want to help improve people’s well-being, this profession could be perfect for you. Nutritionists need to be able to relate to people from all backgrounds. They need to inspire and motivate people, and have a non-judgemental attitude. As a nutritionist, you would work closely with dieticians and other health professionals, such as pharmacists, GPs, and hospital or community diet and nutrition teams.
At Global Edulink, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and study further, so have provided this highly rewarding online course to help you to achieve your specific learning goals and to use this course as a basis for your progressive future life plans.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Suitable for those who wish to achieve an understanding of the principles of good nutrition and healthy living, or to enhance an existing knowledge. It will be of interest to you if you like to eat healthily and wish to know more about diet and nutrition, and/or are interested in sharing your knowledge about diet and nutrition with others
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Diet and Nutrition – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 1- OVERVIEW OF INNER HEALTH & OUTER BEAUTY
- MODULE 2- HEALTH AND FAT
- MODULE 3- VEGGIES FOR BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL LIFE
- MODULE 4- ORGANIC FOR A HEALTHY LIFE
- MODULE 5- WHAT’S IN THERE MINUTE INGREDIENTS WITH SURPRISINGLY POWERFUL EFFECTS
- MODULE 6- DIET AND DETOX TIPS
- MODULE 7 -EAT TO BECOME BEAUTIFUL
- MODULE 8- FOODS AND DRINKS FOR HEALTHY
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Business Developer – Nutrition
- Senior Researcher
- Fitness Instructor
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diet and Nutrition Diploma – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!