Digital Advertising & Google Adwords Diploma
During this course, candidates are taught how to promote business effectively online and develop a targeted marketing strategy that engages potential customers. Experts in the field explain digital marketing techniques in simple, easy-to-understand terms, demonstrating how you can build a successful online marketing campaign for all digital channels.
In addition, learn how to get your organisation found by people on Google, precisely when they are searching for the things that you offer. Also, discover how you can either advertise locally or globally, or target ads to customers in certain countries, regions, or cities – or, within a set distance from your business or shop. Ultimately, let this course teach you how to get more value from your pay-per-click (PPC) spend with Google AdWords.
Who is it for?
- Web marketing and communications managers.
- Those looking to move into the digital marketing or advertising arena.
- This course would highly benefit small business owners or entrepreneurs.
- Introduction to Online Marketing
- Understanding the Digital Marketing Strategy
- Definition of Digital Marketing
- Marketing by your own Website
- Overview of Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization Methodologies
- Differences between Search and Display Marketing
- Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Overview of Video Marketing
- Email Marketing Techniques
- Content Marketing Tips
- Mobile Marketing Techniques
- Expanding your Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Overview of the Google AdWords
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising Techniques
- Defining your Business Goals
- Stepping into Google Adwords
- Keywords Researching Techniques
- How to create your First Campaign?
- How to create your First Advertisements?
- How to monitor your advertisement?
- Advanced Advertising Techniques
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Digital Advertising & Google AdWords.
This course would benefit the following:
- Online Marketing Manager
- Online Trade Marketing Executive
- Assistant Communication Manager
- Digital Content Officer
- Social Media and Content Designer
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Online Analyst
- Web Marketing Officer
- Digital Communications Officer
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Executive
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Digital Advertising ; Google Adwords Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!