Diploma in Advanced Management Skills – Level 3
Participants who choose this course will benefit from the following learning outcomes:
- Gain an understanding of the basics of management
- Development of written and verbal skills in order to communicate effectively in all situations
- Examination of management models and management techniques
- Ways to inspire, motivate and influence people through effective leadership, and the difference between leadership and management in building successful teams which include the improvement of organisational, team and individual performance with quantifiable targets
An effective manager can never afford to let themselves stagnate, as there is always room to grow, develop and lead their team to new heights!
1. Fundamentals of advanced management skills
2. Basic management skills
3. Overview of essential management skills
4. Learning advanced communication skills
5. Concepts of management paradigms
6. Understanding the differences: leadership vs. Management
7. Team vs. Group
8. Definitions of advanced motivational techniques
9. Definitions of additional management techniques
10. Summary of advanced management skills
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for any individual working in a management role, or who hopes to progress to management level in any sector.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Advanced Management Skills.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Diploma in Advanced Management Skills – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses