Diploma in Advanced Management Skills – Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Advanced Management Skills – Level 3
Global Edulink, a key and leading UK training provider, is happy to present this Advanced Management Skills training course that provides learners with a broad range of management and leadership theories and practical tools to apply in their working environment.
Participants who attend this course will benefit from the following learning outcomes:
- Gain an understanding of the basics of management
- Development of written and verbal skills in order to communicate effectively in all situations
- Examination of management models and management techniques
- Ways to inspire, motivate and influence people through effective leadership, and the difference between leadership and management in building successful teams which include the improvement of organisational, team and individual performance with quantifiable targets
No manager can ever afford to believe they’re doing enough in their role as there’s always room to grow and lead their team to new performance levels.
Global Edulink is confident that this course will help learners to improve their leadership quality and manage their teams more effectively. This intense programme takes a practical approach with the goal of delivering proven skills needed for managers to empower and retain talent, bring out the best in people and foster commitment to a shared company vision.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Professionals with people management responsibilities who would like to inspire themselves and their teams to better performance.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Advanced Management Skills.
Training Course Content
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT SKILLS
2. BASIC MANAGEMENT SKILLS
3. OVERVIEW OF ESSENTIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS
4. LEARNING ADVANCED COMMUNICATION SKILLS
5. CONCEPTS OF MANAGEMENT PARADIGMS
6. UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCES: LEADERSHIP VS. MANAGEMENT
7. TEAM VS. GROUP
8. DEFINITIONS OF ADVANCED MOTIVATIONAL TECHNIQUES
9. DEFINITIONS OF ADDITIONAL MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
10. SUMMARY OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Department Deputy or Head
- Strategy Manager
- Finance Manager
- Company Secretary
- Policy Manager
- Management Adviser
- Project Manager
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diploma in Advanced Management Skills – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!