Diploma in Diet, Exercise and Fitness: Changing Body Composition – Level 3
Stop worrying about the numbers on the scale and learn to properly manage your body composition with this Diploma in Diet, Exercise and Fitness: Changing Body Composition.
With this course, you’ll discover that losing weight alone is not the best way to judge your overall fitness and strength, by doing it this way you could potentially lose both fat and muscle, therefore becoming weaker instead of stronger.
1. Managing body composition
2. Digestion and absorption
3. Nutritional needs and cellular functions
4. Bioenergetics and food
5. The composition of carbohydrates
6. Identifying the nutritional bad guy
7. The critical role of protein
8. Overview of critical micronutrients and water
9. Food labelling and nutritional choices
10. Understanding nutrient timing and frequency
11. Nighttime eating tips
12. Dietary supplements evaluation
13. Weight control and energy balance
14. The exercise caloric cost and fat loss
15. Learn exercise for healthy muscle mass
16. Body composition and hormones
17. Special exercise needs and nutrition
18. The last five pounds and set point theory
19. How to choose your nutrition plan?
20. Change your body composition by motivation
You’ll focus on matters such as:
- Managing your body composition expectations
- Learning how to measure your body composition in a healthy way
- How bioenergetics converts food to energy
- The critical role proteins play in your body’s composition
- What different food labelling means and what are your nutritional choices
- How to evaluate dietary supplements
- How to exercise for fat loss and healthy muscle mass
- Useful and novel ways of changing body composition
Who is it for?
- Men and women of all ages and fitness levels
- Those looking to enhance their skill-set in terms of their career
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good educational background will be an advantage for this.Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diploma in Diet, Exercise and Fitness: Changing Body Composition – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!