Diploma in Health Science Level 3
How can we identify immune disorders and infections? How does alcohol affect our bodies? How can we stop the spread of illness locally? If you find yourself wondering about things like this and have a thirst for knowledge concerning the human mind and body then a Diploma in Health Science would be perfect for you. This course would be especially suitable for those already working in the health industry or hoping to do so.
During this course participants will gain a full and comprehensive guide to the human mind and body and all of the most important aspects of the way it functions.
Modules focus on subjects such as:
- Diabetes and genetic disorders
- Addictive behaviour
- How to recognise the risk of cancer
- Understanding death and bereavement
- How to make smart healthcare choices
- The heart, lung and endocrine system
- Personal health care
Who is it for?
This course would be ideal for:
- Those already working in the health industry or those hoping to do so
- Anyone who already works in a science laboratory or those hoping to
- The Fundamentals Of Wellness And Health
- Mental Health, Psycho-Social And Stress Risk Disorders
- Addiction And Health
- Substance Use And Disorders
- A Study On Healthy Relationships
- Understanding Nutrition
- How To Manage Personal Health
- The Aging Population And Personal Health
- How Can We Understand Death And Bereavement?
- The Heart, Lung And Endocrine Systems
- How To Understand Cancer Risks & Treatment?
- What Are Diabetes & Genetic Disorders?
- Basics Of Environmental Health And Environmental Issues
- Explaining Violence, Injury & Personal Safety
- How To Make Smart Health Care Choices?
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Health Science – Level 3.
This qualification is extremely useful as it opens up many career options for you, including the following:
- Healthcare Scientist
- Pathologists Assistant
- Healthcare Writer
- Medical Writer
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Clinical Scientist
- Laboratory Assistant
- Occupational Health Therapist
- Social Worker
- Speech and Language Therapist
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Diploma in Health Science Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!