Diploma in Home Decorating & Refurbishment – Level 3
The home decoration and refurbishment industry is currently booming, and you can take advantage of this by gaining a Home Decorating and Refurbishment qualification. If you have an interest in working as Home Decorator, we recommend that you get qualified now!
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the interior design or home refurbishment industry, whether you hope to join an established company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance interior designer. In addition, if you are planning to refurbish your own home, this course would be extremely helpful, and is full of great tips.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Home Decorating & Refurbishment: Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Understand how to create stunning interior designs
- Learn how to style home to increase its value
- Understand the process of refurbishing a house
- Explore and understand the legal requirements
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: House renovations
- Module 02: Improving Home Value
- Module 03: Different reasons to refurbish your home
- Module 04: Costs related to Renovation
- Module 05: Planning projects
- Module 06: Legal requirements.
- Module 07: Interior designing
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients about their home and the design they want
- Produce mood boards and proposals for interior designs
- Source materials, furniture, and other home accessories
- Survey buildings and work with a team of designers
- Work with home refurbishment professionals to get the project started
- Oversee design and refurbishment projects
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Senior Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £35,240)
- Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £24,738)
- Junior Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £19,557)
- Design Director, Interior Design (average UK yearly salary: £55,355)
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Diploma in Home Decorating & Refurbishment – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!