Diploma in Hotel Management and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3 With Official ExamGlobal Edulink
Diploma in Hotel Management and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3 With Official Exams
Endorsed Certificate by ABC Awards
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Hotel Managers, Supervisors and others in the hotel industry
- Anyone who wants to learn about hotel management
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Hotel Management and Opera PMS Software Training by ABC Awards. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-03794
Training Course Content
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
1: The Hotel Industry
2: Front Of House Operations
3: What It Means To Be In The Hotel Industry
4: Running A Hotel Business
5: Working In The Hotel Industry
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Once you successfully completed the Level 3 Diploma in Hotel Management and Opera PMS Software Training you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Hotel Manager
- Front of House Manager
- Hotel Receptionist
- Public Relations Coordinator
Others jobs you can get
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Hotel Management Trainees
- Corporate Receptionist
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses