Diploma in Office Administration and HR at QLS Level 4Global Edulink
Diploma in Office Administration and HR at QLS Level 4
Administration and Human Resources are core functions of an organisation that need to be coordinated simultaneously for a well functioned and up and running organisation. Expand your knowledge in office administration and human resources with Diploma in Office Administration and HR at QLS Level 4. Learn administrative skills and HR practices to become confident in your day to day job role within an office environment. Whether you are new to administration duties and HR functions, this certification is a stepping stone for learners and students to gain insight into what it takes to run an office smoothly and seamlessly.
The course will give you the fundamental basic knowledge of HR functions. Learn the most important responsibilities of HR from managing a team to reviewing their performances. These are in-depth skills and techniques that you will acquire as part of this completion which can be applied in a job role as an Office Administrator. The role of an office admin combined with HR is varied as the course touches on administrative skills, best practices, organisation skills, team building skills, business writing, business ethics and enhancing communication with technology. Office administration is a primary component of an organisation and if an office environment is to run smoothly, all these elements must come together.
The Diploma in Office Administration and HR at QLS Level 4 course will give learners the opportunity to enhance their education and career opportunities in their desired field of work.
The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 4 against level descriptors published by Quality Licence Scheme, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of the job role in office administration and human resources and learn to be competent in administrative skills and HR duties.
- Learn how to motivate your team, relate to them and provide administrative and human resource support in a range of office functions.
- Learn how to apply administrative and HR best practices to increase growth and success within an organisation.
- Learn how to take minutes at meetings and enhance your confidence in meeting management.
- Learn the fundamentals of human resources and how to apply it within an administrative role.
- Gaining a certificate in office administration and HR means you can work in various roles within well-paid positions and enjoy room for progression and promotions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
- Office Administrators and Managers
- Executive Assistants, HR Officers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and Human Resources and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 4 Diploma in Office Administration and HR by ABC Awards. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Training Course Content
1: Administrative Procedure
2: Administrative Support
3: Business Writing
4: Meeting Management
5: Taking Meeting Minutes
6: Communication With Technology
7: Business Succession Planning
8: Organisational Skills
9: Teamwork and Team Building
10: Business Ethics
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £179+vat is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (it is not required to pay initially when you are registering). this payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Method of Payment
Choose the payment method that best suits you!
- Full package: A onetime fee of £269.00 can be paid to access this course, which includes the awarding body registration fee and assessments fee.
- Installment basis: The total price is £278.00, from which an initial fee of £99.00 can be paid to buy the course. The remaining amount can be paid as £179.00 assessment respectively. (Pay in 03 Installments)
Progression and Career Path
This certificate will gear up your skills for a wide scope of job opportunities across various industries. You can also use this certificate to stay ahead of the others and to gradually progress in your career. Listed below are few of the jobs this certificate will be beneficial in, along with the average UK salary per annum
- Office Manager – £24,417 per annum
- Administration Manager – £24,183 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,456 per annum
- Human Resources Administrator – £19,664 per annum
- Human Resource Coordinator – £23,343 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,910 per annum
- Executive Assistant – £30,573 per annum
- Receptionist – £16,271 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,139 per annum
- Human Resource Assistant – £20,284 per annum
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Diploma in Office Administration and HR at QLS Level 4 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses