Diploma in Office Administration & Reception
Kick start your career now with this Diploma in Office Administration, and you could be in a well-paid position with room for progression. The great thing about a Diploma in Office Administration & Reception is that it allows you to work in various roles, you could specialise as a Medical or Legal Secretary, you could go into HR or finance, and you might even work as a PA. These are all fantastic, profitable options, so whether you have some experience or are a beginner, this course is a great place to start.
The course is divided into modules which are helpful and easy-to-understand, so you can build knowledge as you go.
Candidates will gain essential skills, like:
- Excellent customer service
- ICT and business communication
- Professional and personal development, and managing a business environment
- Record keeping (Finance and HR)
We’ve got everything covered, including how to prepare business documents and how to effectively communicate at work. If you are currently seeking employment we can help, as we include lessons on CV writing, cover letter writing and personal statement preparation, as well as job interview techniques.
Who is it for:
Anyone hoping to work as, or already working as: a Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator or Secretary
1. Developing customer service skills
2. Business reports and letter writing
3. E-mails writing tips
4. Typing speed development
5. Tips for speed reading
6. Microsoft word
7. Microsoft excel
8. Microsoft powerpoint
9. Microsoft outlook
10. Microsoft access
11. Diary management
12. Handling confidential documents
13. Job functions and description of office admin/ manager
14. Successful meeting minutes
15. Note taking
16. Document proofreading
17. Appointment booking and arranging interviews
18. Delivering postal mail
20. Organising a meeting
21. Data management, record keeping and filing
22. Event planning
23. Arrange business travel & accommodation
25. Quickbooks for payroll management
26. Invoicing/petty cash
27. Supervising and monitoring the office works
28. Time management
29. Motivating employees
30. Creating an effective cv and cover letter
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Diploma in Office Administration ; Reception course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses