Diploma in Party Organising – Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Party Organising – Level 3
The events industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for Event Planning and Party Organising professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you have an interest in working as an Event or Party Planner, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become an Event or Party Planner is the appropriate training and an accredited event planning certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Party Organising: Level 3 will provide.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the Event Planning industry, whether you hope to join an established event management company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance Event Planner.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Party Organising: Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: learning outcomes of networking Events
- Module 02: networking events
- Module 03: Planning Process: 1
- Module 04: Planning Process: 2
- Module 05: Hosting the Event
- Module 06: Measuring Your Success
- Module 07: Building a Legacy
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Event Manager (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients about event requirements
- Produce mood boards and proposals for events
- Source venues and materials
- Manage event suppliers
- Manage event planning for various functions
- Handle queries and coordinate suppliers
- Manage insurance, legal, health and safety aspects
- Oversee dismantling and clear up of event
- Manage your team to plan effectively
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Event Coordinator (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
- Special Events Manager (average UK yearly salary: £29,137)
- Director of Events (average UK yearly salary: £46,410)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diploma in Party Organising – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!