Diploma in Wedding Planning – Level 3
The wedding industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for Event Planning and Wedding Planning professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you have an interest in working as an Event or Wedding Planner, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become an Event or Wedding Planner is the appropriate training and an accredited event planning certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Wedding Planning: Level 3 will provide.
- Understand how to manage a Wedding Planning business
- Learn how to plan the budget, review, and payment for your wedding
- Understand how to plan for the big day and dress the wedding party
- Explore and understand how to manage a wedding planning business
- Module 01: Profession of a Wedding Planner
- Module 02: Planning for the Big Day
- Module 03: Dressing the wedding party
- Module 04: other things to consider when dressing
- Module 05: The Reception, Party and Gifts
- Module 06: Budget, Payment and Review
- Module 07: Marketing 1
- Module 08: Marketing 2
- Module 09: Starting your Wedding Planner business
- Module 10: Running your business
- Module 11: Wedding Planner Resources
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Wedding Planning: Level 3.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Diploma in Wedding Planning – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!