Edexcel BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)Global Edulink
Edexcel BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)
Developed for Senior Managers who have the responsibility to translate organisational strategy into effective performance, this qualification requires the manager to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation's strategy. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows candidates to develop and expand their high level understanding of Strategic Management and Leadership in the workplace. The Edexcel (Pearson) BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership introduces the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award build on the skills and knowledge already retained by the student, however it will provide them with a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management. This is completed by focusing on the specific areas of management tailors to their qualifications and professional needs. It is designed for those in senior management roles or for those aspiring to gain this title.
All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification. Importantly, your course Tutor will be keeping an eye on your progress during the course. Tutor will feedback on your assessments and be available to answer for your queries via email and via the Online student portal.
This is a special Promotion price to access for online study of Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership.s. Purchase our course today and get start to study. Hundreds of learners are obtaining this qualification from the Global Edulink in every month.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- This course is for graduates and/or senior managers/directors who want to underpin their practice with knowledge of latest theory and methodology, while gaining a Masters level qualification that reflects their understanding. It’s also popular with employers who want a better educated and more motivated management and a good return on their investment.
There are no formal entry requirements. However, you should be able to demonstrate this through holding some form of leadership and / or qualification at level 6 or above. Students should provide evidence that this programme is suitable for them and that they are capable to complete it successfully.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) or
- Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) or
- Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience and
- If English is not your first language, need to have IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level C1 (or equivalent).
- Learner aged 19 and above
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion, you will receive the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
Training Course Content
This course is a 10-credit and 30-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of one mandatory unit to complete.
The Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership builds on existing managerial skills and knowledge, providing a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management. Through focusing on specific areas of management and this level, the Award enables learners to tailor the qualification to suit their professional needs.
This qualification consists of just one unit and the completion of one work-based assignment and can be completed in as little as 3 - 4 weeks and that Unit is;
Unit 1: Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- This Award will build on the management skills and knowledge you already have. It will give you a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management and through focusing on specific areas of management, we will tailor your qualification to suit your professional needs.
You will have 6 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
You will study one unit. The assessment is by written assignment, with no exams. As this course has one unit, it has one Assignment that you need to complete and submit for marking via your online learning portal. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course. The unit within this qualification is internally assessed and externally moderated.
Additionally, £299 + VAT is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering).
You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership. Completion of the Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership can be your first step towards the Master Degree in Management and Leadership or MBA.
- The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Edexcel Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Edexcel BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!