Edexcel BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)Global Edulink
Developed for Senior Managers who have the responsibility of translating organisational strategy into effective performance, this qualification requires the manager to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows candidates to develop and expand their high level understanding of Strategic Management and Leadership in the workplace. The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF) introduces the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular sector.
Studying a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF) will provide you with a fantastic platform to progress and develop your leadership skills. The BTEC Level 7 Diploma builds on the skills and knowledge already retained by the student. However, it will provide them with a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management. This is completed by focusing on the specific areas of management and tailoring these to their qualifications and professional needs. It is designed for those in senior management roles or for those aspiring to gain this title.
All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification. Importantly, your course Tutor will be keeping an eye on your progress during the course. Your Tutor will feedback on your assessments and be available to answer queries via email and via the Online student portal.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded with a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF).
Training Course Content
- Getting Started
- Awarding Body Registration
- Module Book
- Qualification Specification
- Unit 01- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Unit 02- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Unit 03- Strategic Change Management
- Unit 07- Strategic Marketing Management
- Unit 12- Strategic Planning
- Unit 16- Research Methods for Strategic Managers
- Reference Guidence
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 150
- Credits: 60
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 600
- Qualification number (QN): 501/1000/7
- Availability: UK and international
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 600 TQT, 60-credit qualification that consists of three mandatory units plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 60 credits (where at least 55 credits must be at Level 7 or above).
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of six units, and is assessed by six written assignments. You will need to submit these assignments online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
Pay With GEL Finance OR 0% Interest Free Payment Plan
GEL Finance offers Interest Free Credit and this is an excellent way to spread your payments into manageable monthly payments and with no interest to pay.
Here’s a fantastic opportunity to pick your favorite courses and purchase them under the 0% interest free payment plan. You don’t have to stop learning because times are tough. We’ve made learning easy and convenient for you.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma extends the work-related focus from the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate. There is potential for the qualification to prepare learners for employment in a particular vocational sector and it is suitable for those who have decided that they wish to enter a specific area of work. The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership. You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership. Completion of the Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership can be your first step towards the Master Degree in Management and Leadership or MBA.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Edexcel BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!