Email EtiquetteGlobal Edulink
Email do’s and don’ts
When information needs to be disseminated quickly, there’s no better way than by email. However, with the benefit of speed come problems that aren’t always predictable unless employees are informed.
In this course, Global Edulink, a leading UK training provider, want to give you the tools with which to be confident when writing business emails. We want you to understand: how to establish email connectivity; what to consider before typing and sending an email (Who it should go to. Who needs to be copied.); how to compose concise and effective messages; types of topics or language that shouldn’t feature in an email; and what company policies exist surrounding email communication. These lessons help participants evaluate their own email communications to ensure that recipients won’t misinterpret them in any way.
Global Edulink believes this email etiquette course can help employees know the appropriate use of email whilst at work, as well as behaviours they should positively avoid.
By the end of the course learners should know the following regarding email etiquette:
- When to use the Reply, all button
- How to refrain from sending emotionally-charged emails
- How the To, CC and BCC fields should be correctly used
- Effective use of the email subject line
- How to zip and reference large attachments
- How to keep messages brief and limit back-and-forth exchanges
- The correct way to email article links by summarizing them
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Individuals fresh out of education
- Those new to employment
- People who are in employment and want to brush up on their business writing skills
- Those running their own business
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Email Etiquette.
Training Course Content
1.GETTING STARTED WITH EMAIL
- Introduction to Email Etiquette
- Key Considerations of Email
- Understanding Email Composition
4.EMAIL WRITING SKILLS
- Email Writing Techniques
- Efficient Emailing Writing Skills
- Definition of Netiquette
7.COMPANY EMAIL POLICIES
- Understanding Company Email Policies
- Any form of work or business as email is in widespread use in modern day life.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Email Etiquette course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!