Essential Training in Children’s Nutrition and Behaviour
Children are the next generation. They will grow up to be the leaders, the inventors and the creators, so make sure you’re giving them the best possible start in life. Today, we have the benefit of knowledge, and we know that nutrition and emotional support are extremely important.
To help you understand your children, or the children in your care, it is helpful to have some insight into their behaviour, emotions and development. This will help you to guide them, and allow you to teach them the best way to behave.
As well as this, the course includes a section dedicated to nutrition. Diet is vital to behaviour and development and it is becoming increasingly common for people to require assistance in making the right choices. If you begin eating healthily early on in life you’re much more likely to continue this and will be less likely to develop health problems.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
1. HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR CHILD’S EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE?
2. DEALING WITH ANXIETY – THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THROUGH
3. POSITIVE ANGER MANAGEMENT DISCIPLINES FOR KIDS AND BUILD AUTHENTIC SELF-ESTEEM
4. THE ROOTS OF EMPATHY – TEACHING KIDS TO CARE
5. WHAT MAKES CHILDREN REALLY HAPPY AND CHILDREN MAKE FRIENDS
6. WAY OF PLAYING WELL WITH OTHERS
7. HOW TO MAKE UP AND BREAK UP WITH FRIENDS?
8. DEFINITIONS OF BELONGING, STATUS, POPULARITY AND REJECTION
9. SOCIALLY GROWING UP IN THE DIGITAL AGE
10. INTRODUCTION TO NUTRITION
11. HEALTHY DIET PLANNING TIPS
12. IDENTIFYING ROLE OF CARBOHYDRATES AND IN NUTRITION
13. IDENTIFYING PROTEIN’S AND WATER ROLE IN NUTRITION
- Identifying Protein’s Role in Nutrition
- An Important Role of Water in Nutrition
14. MINERALS IN HUMAN NUTRITION
15. EXPLAINING SYMPTOMS OF MINERAL DEFICIENCY & TOXICITY
- Explaining Symptoms of Mineral Deficiency & Toxicity – Part 1
- Explaining Symptoms of Mineral Deficiency & Toxicity – Part 2
16. HOW VITAMINS SUPPORT NUTRITION?
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded an Essential Training in Children’s Nutrition and Behaviour certificate.
Who is this course for?
• This course is perfect for anyone who is responsible for children, whether you’re a parent, carer, nursery nurse or teacher
• This course would also be useful for nutritionists who would like to focus on children.
This course would benefit the following:
- Nursery Nurse
- Child Nutritionist
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Essential Training in Children’s Nutrition and Behaviour course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!