Executive Secretarial and PA DiplomaGlobal Edulink
Executive Secretarial and PA Diploma
If you are interested in gaining a position as a highly paid Office Administrator, Secretary, or Personal Assistant, then this qualification from Global Edulink is the perfect opportunity. The course focuses on building practical knowledge, so that upon successful completion you are fully prepared for work. Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience, this course covers everything in a concise manner.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This Executive Secretarial & PA Diplomacourse (USA Standards) is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Students that prefer to pace themselves, and benefit from responsive trainer support.
- Office Admins, PAs and Secretaries looking to further their careers.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for Diploma in Executive Secretarial & Personal Assistant Training.
Training Course Content
This Diploma in Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant covers the topics listed under the curriculum.
1.Job Functions And Description Of A Secretary/ And PA
- Job functions and Description of a Secretary/ PA
- Diary Management
- Diary and Time Management with Outlook
3.Business Reports And Letter Writing
- Business Writing Skills
- Introduction to Business Report Writing
- Exploring Reports
- How to Prepare for Writing
- Exercise Files: Business Report Writing
4.E-Mails Writing Tips
- Introduction to Effective Email Writing
- Writing Email Messages
- Email Manners
5.Handling Confidential Documents
- Handling Confidential Documents
6.Successful Meeting Minutes
- Taking Minutes
- Note Taking
- Exercise Files: Note Taking
8.Data Management, Record Keeping And Filing
- Data Management & Record Keeping
9.Appointment Booking And Arranging Interviews
- Appointment Booking and Arrange an Interview
10.Delivering Postal Mail
- Delivering Postal Mail
12.Customer Service And Telephone Handling Skills
- Customer Service Basics Over the Phone
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Developing Inbound & Outbound Telephone Skills
- Hot Telephone Tips
13.Organising A Meeting
- Organising a Meeting
- Exercise Files: Organising Meeting
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
15.. Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Invoicing and Petty cash
- Document Proofreading
17.QuickBooks For Payroll Management
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Setting up the Employee Payroll
- Running the Payroll
- Exercise Files: QuickBooks for Payroll Management
18.Tips For Speed Reading
- Tips for Speed Reading
19.Creating An Effective CV And Cover Letter
- Business Resumes & Job Applications
- How to Gather Information for Your CV
- Write your CV
- CV Writing Tips and Layouts
- Different CV Formats
- Saving a CV to Different Formats and Online CV Banks
- Finishing Your CV
- Exercise Files: Creating an Effective CV
- Introduction to Time Management
- Fundamentals of Productivity
- How to Use Your Calendar Effectively
- Setting up Priorities and Schedule
- Timer Budgeting
- Exercise Files: Time Management
- Motivating Employees
22.Typing Speed Development
- Effective Typing
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- PivotTables & Macros
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working with Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing & Delivering the Presentation
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People
- Working with Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
On the successful completion of this course, you will be left with many career options open for you in the modern corporate world. If you already hold an employment, this course could be the qualification that helps you in your career progression goals.
- Personal Assistant – £25,143 per annum
- Secretary – £19,554 per annum
- Legal Secretary – £18,881 per annum
- Medical Secretary – £20,332 per annum
- Executive Assistant – £30,568 per annum
Common Career Paths For Secretary
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Executive Secretarial and PA Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.