Facebook for Business
For businesses, Facebook is a ‘must-use’ social network. It’s not just a network used socially, almost all businesses can benefit from having a well-maintained business Facebook page, including a highly-optimised profile, which will boost your visibility in a number of search engines. As you can see, maintaining a Facebook page for your business is essential, and it is well worth understanding how to get the most out of it.
This helpful online course, coming to you from Global Edulink, one of the world’s leading online course providers, will enlighten you on many of the business tools and features you may be unfamiliar with or unclear on.
1. Introduction to fb for business
2. Marketing tips on facebook
3. How to build your page?
4. Tips to build your audience
5. Facebook posts techniques
6. Understanding advanced facebook page features
7. How to engage your audience?
8. How to promote your business on facebook?
9. Understanding facebook insights and reports
10. Learning advanced page and mobile features
11. The conclusion
Who is it for?
- This course is ideal for anyone who runs a business and needs guidance on how to get the most out of Facebook, whether you already have a page or are setting up a new one
- This course is also suitable for anyone who manages the social media for their employers, or hopes to work as a Social Media Executive
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background would be an advantageLearners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualificationBasic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Facebook for Business course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!