Fundamentals of Management
Whether you already work in a management position, or are hoping to rise to management level, there is always room to improve. This Fundamentals of Management course will give you a thorough education in how to manage a team of any size. The course begins with an in depth introduction to management, which covers all of the basic principles. The course then goes on to cover all areas of management, including human resources, motivation, leadership theory and strategic management. Our aim is to provide you with practical knowledge and skills which can be transferred to the work place.
Who is it for?
This course would be suitable for those hoping to work in, or already working in, any sector in a management position.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Certificate in Fundamentals of Management.
- 1. An introduction to management
- 2. An overview of neoclassical & modern management theories
- 3. Factors that may cause change in an organization
- 4. Create teamwork and encourage specialisation
- 5. Leadership in organizational management
- 6. Fiedler’s contingency theory of leadership
- 7. The concept of motivation
- 8. What is managerial communication? & budgeting
- 9. The hiring process & strategic management
- 10. Quality, productivity, and profit performance & the international organisation
- Mock exam
- Final exam
This certificate will lay the foundation for you to work for a number of job positions in the management field. You can also use this course as a means to study further in the subject to build on your knowledge and to improve your expertise. Given below are few of the job positions this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to
- Team Leader – £24,170 per annum
- Chief Operating officer – £83,081 per annum
- Assistant to Director – £22,372 per annum
- Operations Manager – £34,641 per annum
- Communications Manager – £35,827 per annum
- Senior Project Manager, IT – £59,575 per annum
- Marketing Director – £64,775 per annum
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Fundamentals of Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
Vocational & College Courses