Health and Safety at WorkplaceGlobal Edulink
Health and Safety at Workplace
Understanding health and safety is an important part of any job, which is what makes this course so useful. There can be accidents in any workplace, and this Health and Safety course will equip you with the knowledge to keep yourself safe, and an awareness of the steps to take if an accident does occur. The course is comprehensive and covers everything, including a full introduction and overview of Health and Safety in the workplace. As well as this, you will learn the law and policy of health and safety, how to accurately use your workstation, accidents in the workplace, fire safety, your general working environment, how to cope with stress in the workplace, and lone working.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course would be ideal for anyone working in any kind of workplace, particularly if you are a Team Leader or Manager.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Health and Safety at Workplace.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 1 Explore the Fundamentals
- MODULE 2 Identifying Law and Policy
- MODULE 3 How to use a Workstation
- MODULE 4 Good Posture at your Workstation
- MODULE 5 Studying Accidents in the workplace
- MODULE 6 What are the First aid requirements
- MODULE 7 Defining the Fire Safety
- MODULE 8 Analysing your working environment
- MODULE 9 Understanding Stress in the workplace
- MODULE 10 Guide to Lone Working
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Workplace health, safety and welfare Handout
EXAMPLE FOR GOOD PRACTICE
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Employees acting on a health and safety issue
- Hazardous waste produced in an office.
- Disposing of hazardous waste
- Issue of security in the workplace
- Example risk assessment for an office-based business
- Risk assessment
- Working with substances hazardous to health
- Safety signs and signals
- Employers’ Liability
- Slips and trips
- Risk assessment
- Reporting accidents and incidents at work
- Welfare at work
- First aid at work
- The health and safety toolbox
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) at work
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Health and Safety at Workplace course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!