A Hotel Manager is someone who is responsible for the daily management of a hotel and its staff. In addition, they have commercial responsibilities, like planning, organising, and directing hotel services. As you can see, a career in hotel management will be diverse, varied and extremely rewarding. With experience, you can expect to make £40,000 per year.
The hospitality industry requires qualified individuals with a high level of skill, so give your career a boost with this Hotel Manager course from Global Edulink. When you complete this course learners will understand the hotel industry as a whole, front of house operations, how to effectively manage other staff, and various aspects of managing a hotel, like policy, planning, organisation and much more. Our aim is to give practical knowledge and skills, so you will be fully prepared for work.
Who is it for?
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to work in the hospitality industry in a management position.
- This course would be helpful for anyone with managerial experience hoping to enter the hospitality industry.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
01. The Hotel Industry
02. Front of House Operations
03. What It Means To Be In the Hotel Industry
04. Running a Hotel Business
05. Working in the Hotel Industry
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Hotel Management.
This course could benefit the following:
- Front of House Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Accommodation Manager
- Event Manager
- Conference and Exhibition Manager
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Hotel Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!