Hotel Receptionist and Opera PMS Software Training
Created by a highly skilled and experienced professional, this course shows you what it takes to become a Hotel Receptionist, even covering the leading hotel software – Opera PMS. This Professional Hotel Receptionist Training course has been designed to ensure that you have all the essential skills needed to enhance or start a career as a Hotel Receptionist. Whether you’re someone who is already working, or if you’re just starting out, this course is packed with useful information to help you to succeed.
This course is run by an experienced tutor (Gregory) who has worked in some leading hotel chains over last 15 years. Gregory has built this course based on his own experiences within the hospitality industry. His goal is to ensure you gain all the essential skills to work in the hospitality industry, including how to use Opera PMS in a professional capacity.
- Learn to navigate Opera PMS like a professional
- Understand how to manage guests
- Learn to use the leading hotel software
- Ask any questions and learn from a professional
What will I study?
- Check in / check out
- Telephone etiquette
- Being prepared and ready
- Complaints and critical situation handling
- Power of words
- Overbooked hotel and booking out guest
- What is a hotel manager looking for?
- Opera log in and log out
- Finding a reservation
- Creating reservation
- Preferences and features request
- Amending and cancelling reservations
- Check in and check out
- Cashiering – post charges / splitting and transferring charges / routing / fast postings and fixed charges
- Room management
This two day intensive course includes:
- Learn from an expert Tutor
- Receive extra course material
- Accredited Certificate on successful completion
- Free access to the online version of the course
- Study Manual
- Free refreshments and Wi-Fi
Certificate in Hotel Receptionist and Opera PMS Software Training
CPD & iAP
Suitability - Who should attend?
You need to be at least 16 years oldYou should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and IT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Hotel Receptionist and Opera PMS Software Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!