Hotel Receptionist Training
As a hotel Receptionist, you are the public face of the business, and being confident, able and professional in that role is vital if you want to progress in your career. Employers within the hotel/hospitality industry are looking for front desk staff who can work efficiently and effectively, and who can engage well with guests and attract repeat business: Global Edulink’s Hotel Receptionist Training course will help you to learn or develop these skills. Global Edulink’s Hotel Receptionist Training course aims to help students to impress employers or prospective employers with their dedication to self-improvement and their bank of relevant skills. Improve your general reception, telephone, switchboard and clerical skills so that you are working to the highest industry standards to make yourself highly employable in the hotel or hospitality business.
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Meeting Arrangements
- Minute Taking
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
Assessment and qualification
There will be a final, multiple-choice test at the end of your course, which is marked immediately and automatically so that you will instantly know your result. Students who pass the course will receive a Certificate in Hotel Receptionist Training delivered by recognised course provider Global Edulink.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
– Seeking work as a Receptionist within the hotel/hospitality industry?
– A new or temporary Receptionist, aiming to improve your existing skills, and develop or learn best practice for working in the hotel/hospitality industry?
– An experienced Receptionist who wishes to improve your existing skills?
If so, then Global Edulink’s Hotel Receptionist Training can help you to develop and build upon your existing skills and natural abilities and help you to gain employment or promotion. With the help of this training, you can progress from working as a hotel Receptionist, Switchboard Operator or Telephonist to working as a front desk supervisor or manager. Being a prominent figure in your organisation can bring your employer repeat custom if you are not only good at your job but also willing to improve and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
Tailored specifically to the hotel/hospitality industry, this course covers all the key requirements of a hotel Receptionist, aiding the development of skills in:
– Customer service;
– Telephone handling;
– Switchboard use;
– Database management;
– IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel;
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Hotel Receptionist Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!