HR and Leadership ManagementGlobal Edulink
HR and Leadership Management
The standard operational role of a Human Resources leader has dramatically shifted in the last decade. More and more organisations have identified HR as a key business unit that has significant implications for achieving corporate objectives. EffectiveHR leadershipgoes beyond managing all the tasks and responsibilities carried out by the HR function. It also requires the critical soft skills needed from any leader: courage, sound judgement, ability to influence others, political agility, and effective communication. All of these apply to the unique position of HR in an organisation.
HR and Leadership Management course (USA Standards) is designed for applicants at all levels, be it management, directorial or executive level HR professionals. It is focused towards those responsible for improving HR’s ability to contribute to organisational strategy and success. It is also appropriate for HR professionals seeking the strategic skills required for advancement to management and leadership positions.
Through this course, you will understand the role HR Management plays in providing your organisation with sustained, competitive advantage by unlocking your employees’ productive potential. You will also identify and develop the leadership behaviours you need to ensure your organisation attracts and retains quality individuals for the long term.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Whether you are just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed
- This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve and develop their leadership and management skills
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, HR or Management experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for Certificate in HR and Leadership Management.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
- Module Handouts- HR Management
- Additional Study Materials – HR Management
- Reference Book- HR Management
2.Administrative Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation theories and Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- Participation and Communication_1
- International Human Resource Management
- Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
- Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
With this certificate in HR and Leadership management, you are sure to secure a reputable job role within the corporate industry. You can also use this certificate as a means to study further in the subject or to progress substantially within your career.
- General Manager – £35,868 per annum
- Team leader – £24,172 per annum
- Office Supervisor - £20,024 per annum
- HR Assistant – £20,275 per annum
- HR Manager – £35,454 per annum
- HR Consultant – £36,251 per annum
- HR Administrator – £19,665 per annum
- HR Advisor – £26,880 per annum
Common Career Paths For Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this HR and Leadership Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.