HR and Payroll Management for the UK
HR and Payroll are vital parts of any successful business, and a qualified individual will be in high demand and can enjoy a fruitful career. Managing and processing payroll and human resources are important tasks, so it’s vital that those in HR and payroll management are qualified and knowledgeable. This HR and Payroll Management for UK will teach you the responsibilities of an HR and Payroll Management professional in the UK. Understand the recruitment, selection and appraisal of staff, and gain awareness of various cultures and ethics. This course covers employee motivation, employee/employer relations and how to manage change in an organisation. In addition, learners will gain a broad understanding of the payroll process, including payroll software systems, how to correct payroll errors, and how to run an efficient payroll system.
Who is it for:
This course would be ideal for anyone hoping to work in HR and Payroll Management and would also benefit those working in these areas who hope to advance to management level.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
01. Nature of Human Resource Management
02. Human Resource Planning
03. The Employee Life Cycle
04. Information on Learning and Development Strategy
05. Human Resource Practices
06. Fundamentals of Payroll Systems & Management
07. Explore the Basics of Payroll Systems
08. Defining Payroll Systems in the UK
09. Running an Efficient Payroll
10. Workforce’s starting and leaving the Business
11. How to Deal with HMRC In Relation To New Employees
12. Process of Calculating Net and Gross Pay
13. Understanding Net Pay Resulting From Voluntary and Statutory Deductions
14. The Process of Statutory Pay
15. The National Minimum Wages For Different Types of Work
16. Overview of the National Insurance Contributions System (NIC)
17. National Insurance Contributions (NIC) & Less Payments of Employees
18. Process of the PAYE System
19. How to Deal with the Online PAYE System for Employers
20. Applying the Employment Allowance
21. Payments at Employment Termination
22. Explaining the Retirement Scheme
23. How to Work Effectively With the Rti Computerized Payroll System
24. Studying Payroll Computer Software Programs
25. Correcting Payroll Errors
26. How to Maintain Employee Records
27. Annual Reporting and Other Tasks Connected With Payroll
28. A Summary of the Legal Obligations Associated With Payroll Systems
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in HR and Payroll Management.
This course would allow you to fulfil any of the following roles:
- Payroll Clerk
- Payroll Administrator
- Office Administrator/ Office Manager
- HR Account Clark
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Manager
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- HR Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Executive
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this HR and Payroll Management for the UK course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!