HR Management – Appraising PerformanceGlobal Edulink
HR Management – Appraising Performance
Appraise: Set objectives, discuss, review
Setting SMART objectives and giving constructive feedback concerning employee performance appraisals are essential skills for any manager. That’s why Global Edulink, a UK leader in the training industry, is offering a course that provides you with the knowledge to do just that. Our Appraising Performance course shows learners how to carry out appraisal and performance reviews successfully.
Performance appraisal is the evaluation of the performance and effectiveness of employees at regular intervals to gain an understanding of just what a person is capable of with room for further growth.
The course teaches you: the ideas and principles behind undertaking performance appraisals; the reasons why they’re done; how they’re structured; and, what both parties (appraiser and appraise) should expect to achieve. Essentially, how to carry out positive appraisals with a view to building a person’s morale and motivation as well as their skills, and help them to identify and manage both their strengths and weaknesses in terms of how they carry out their future work.
You’ll learn how to:
- Establish performance expectations so that desired work results are achieved in accordance with the organization’s values and quality standards
- Write a performance appraisal so that it reflects an objective evaluation of the individual’s work performance
- Prepare for a performance appraisal discussion so that there are no barriers to an effective discussion
- Use the course’s tips and techniques to manage conflict in appraisals
- Understand how to write effective performance reviews quickly and easily
- Conduct a performance appraisal so that mutual understanding and cooperation is achieved, which includes giving effective feedback and praise
- Prepare a realistic development plan to improve future performance
- Follow up on a performance appraisal so that future performance meets expectations
Global Edulink is assured that learners who study our appraisal course will go on to see a dramatic increase in staff performance through applying the strategies they’ve learnt.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Those who need to master the principles and practices of an effective performance review.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in HR Management – Appraising Performance.
Training Course Content
1. INTRODUCTION TO APPRAISING PERFORMANCE
- Introduction to Appraising Performance
2. CONTINUOUSLY ASSESSING PERFORMANCE
- Continuously Assessing Performance
3. EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
- Effective Performance Review
4. DEVELOPING EMPLOYEES IN THE WORKPLACE
- Developing Employees in The Workplace
- Training/HR manager
- Junior/Senior Manager
- Technical Officer
- Administrative Officer
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this HR Management – Appraising Performance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!