HR Management – Effective Hiring
Successful companies are made up of great employees, so why not hire great employees?
Global Edulink want to show you how to hire personnel that can help you to achieve your company’s strategic objectives and, just as importantly, improve your company’s bottom line. Hiring and training employees is an expensive venture. Hiring the right person is not just about finding the person with the knowledge, skills, and ability to carry out their role, it’s also about a combination of attitude and having the right fit for your organization’s culture.
Our training course takes you comprehensively through the steps to recruiting the highest calibre of staff your organisation requires. You’ll also gain a consideration of what factors to consider when hiring someone. You’ll be guided on how to:
- Prepare a job description that sets precise employee expectations and employer obligations, and evaluate what personality types are best suited for specific positions
- Advertise the position
- Pre-screen potential hires – what you legally can and cannot do when hiring an employee
- Correctly prepare for the interview, including avoiding questions that may be considered discriminatory
- Conduct a meaningful interview
As one of the leading players in the online training industry, Global Edulink can assure that on completion of this course, you’ll be able to take the guidelines and procedures it provides and use these to dramatically increase the percentage of your successful hires.
1. PROCESS OF SUCCESSFUL HIRING-PART 1
2. PROCESS OF SUCCESSFUL HIRING-PART 2
3. PROCESS OF SUCCESSFUL HIRING-PART 3
4. PROCESS OF SUCCESSFUL HIRING-PART 4
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in HR Management – Effective Hiring
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Hiring departments of organisations
- Supervisors and managers
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Representative
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Department Manager
Suitability - Who should attend?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this HR Management – Effective Hiring course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!