HR Management - Effective TerminationGlobal Edulink
HR Management - Effective Termination
“It’s with regret that we’re going to have to end your contract …”
Have you ever been on the receiving end of the above statement? Or, been the one saying it?
Terminating employees can be the hardest part of management, and if you’re a manager, you may eventually have the unpleasant task of having to do so. Although difficult, it can become even more complicated if the termination is handled incorrectly. This could include potential lawsuits when terminations do not comply with the law.
Due to its years of training and business experience, Global Edulink is well placed to provide you with this HR Management – Effective Termination (USA Standards) course offering you the knowledge to successfully manage this responsibility. It will provide a comprehensive guide, which is easy to understand and highly effective. The course will also help managers recognise potential staffing issues through the use of proven performance management techniques. If issues can be resolved, terminations could be avoided altogether by helping an at-risk employee retain his or her job, leading them to become a star performer.
Managers will learn how to:
- Respond to workplace conflict
- Work with problem employees and help them to improve their performance, attitude, and effectiveness
- Undertake employee discipline
- Properly document actions
- Understand the legal concepts and terminology connected with termination
- Apply actions that will lead to rightful termination
- Prepare for and manage the exit interview
People cannot be fired at will, so learn how to do it properly with our successful termination course.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
- Supervisors and HR Managers
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in HR Management – Effective Termination.
Training Course Content
1. Process of Successful Termination-Part 1
2. Process of Successful Termination-Part 2
3. Process of Successful Termination-Part 3
4. Process of Successful Termination-Part 4
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
With this certificate in your CV, you are sure to stand out among the other candidates and secure a rewarding job position within the HR industry. This certificate can also help with your career progression goals by proving your eligibility for the many job opportunities put forth by the organisation.
- HR manager – £35,445 per annum
- HR administrator – £19,665 per annum
- HR assistant – £20,258 per annum
- HR officer – £24,461 per annum
- HR coordinator – £23,324 per annum
- HR director – £68,730 per annum
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this HR Management - Effective Termination course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.