Course CurriculumHR Management Training
In a highly competitive market, employers recognise that employees with the right skills, experience and knowledge are essential to the success of their businesses. Human Resources HR plays a key role in modern organisations and businesses, be they private sector, public sector or voluntary. This HR Management course covers diverse topics in HR, helping you to understand the role of the Human Resources Manager, how to recruit, select, train and assess employees, aspects of employee motivation, employee-employer relations, and how to manage change within an organisation.
This Human Resources Management course gives thorough knowledge and a deep understanding of the important role HR plays in organisations, and will be of great interest to HR business professionals as well as those who are pursuing a career in this area.
Who is it for?
- Whether you are just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills required to succeed.
- This online course is applicable to HR professionals across the world in all sectors and organisations. If you are looking to achieve a successful career in Human Resources management, this course will demonstrate to employers that you have expertise in the area.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Human Resource Management”.
- 1: Overview of human resource management
- 2: Forecasting demand and cultural diversity
- 3: Job analysis and selection
- 4: Compensation and benefits
- 5: Personal and professional development
- 6: Employee performance appraisal
- 7: Human resource legislations
- 8: Employee motivation
- 9: Motivation theories
- 10: Employee motivation strategies
- 11: Team development and team work
- Module handouts- hr management
- Additional study materials
- Reference book
- Mock exam
- Final exam
This course will equip you with ample knowledge and skills on HRM to help you land a rewarding job position within the industry. You can also utilise this certificate to impress your employers and to take your HR career to the next level. Given below are few of the job positions you can land with this course, along with the average UK salary per annum according to
- Employee Relations Manager – £50,783 per annum
- Compensation or Benefit Analyst/Manager – £57,808 per annum
- HR Information Systems Manager – £41,636 per annum
- Training and Development Manager – £37,236 per annum
- Payroll Specialist – £27,271 per annum
- HR Administrator – £19,665 per annum
- HR Assistant – £20,275 per annum
- HR Advisor – £26,880 per annum
- HR Manager – £35,454 per annum
- HR Director – £68,701 per annum
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager – £34,583 per annum
- HR Consultant – £36,251 per annum
- HR coordinator – £23,335 per annum
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this HR Management Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!