Human Biology DiplomaGlobal Edulink
Human Biology Diploma
Are you interested in Science? Maybe you’re hoping for a career change? Would you like to become an important Biologist?
Science is an endlessly fascinating subject and Human Biology is no different. Our body is a perfectly balanced system, and Human Biology is the study of this system and all of the major components which make it up. This course is comprehensive and will teach you everything you need to go on to further study or begin a Biology career. Study the skeletal system, the endocrine system and understand disease and disorders, to name just a few. Embark on a captivating journey through the human body and understand in depth everything that is involved in the most exceptional structure on earth.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal if you hope to study Human Biology at a higher level, or hope to kick start a new career in a related field, such as Microbiology.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Diploma in Human Biology.
Training Course Content
- THE HUMAN BIOLOGY FUNDAMENTALS
- DEFINITIONS OF HUMAN RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- UNDERSTANDING HUMAN CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
- STUDY GUIDE TO BLOOD VESSELS
- EXPLAINING HUMAN ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
- DEFINING THE SKELETAL SYSTEM
- STUDY GUIDE TO MUSCULAR SYSTEM
- UNDERSTANDING INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
- STUDY GUIDE TO SYMPATHETIC & PARASYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEMS
- STUDY GUIDE TO DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
- DEFINITION OF URINARY SYSTEM
- DEFINITION OF REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
- OVERVIEW OF HUMAN REPRODUCTION
- CELL STRUCTURES & CYCLES STUDY GUIDE
- OVERVIEW OF HUMAN GENETICS
- STUDY GUIDE TO DISEASE & DISORDERS
- STUDY GUIDE TO DISEASE ORIGINS
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Higher Education Lecturer
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Physician Associate
- Research Scientist (life sciences)
- Research Scientist (medical)
- Secondary School Teacher
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Human Biology Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!